Nokia 2: Price, Specification, Features & 2 Days long Lasting Battery Life: Another good news for Nokia lover that coming straight out of Nokia community. The new Android smartphone Nokia 2 will please the Indian market very soon. The HMD Global has revealed that they are launching the new Smartphone Nokia 2 in the Indian market. The company claims that this new smartphone comes up with 4100mah which will fuel Nokia 2 to go up to two days. There are some other coolest thing that makes this new smartphone looks way more attractive even with a low price tag.
The phone Nokia 2 comes up with premium polycarbonate body design and 6000 Series Aluminium frame is also a highlight of this new Android smartphone. The Nokia 2 sports a 5-inches Hd LTPS display (720x1280px) with 1:1300 contrast ratio, that has been certified best by HMD Global in order to introduce the best quality. And it also comes with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, which will keep your phone safe from highly damaging scratches.
Nokia 2 Price In India-
By the end of this year, the company will introduce the new Android smartphone Nokia 6 in the Indian market. As the reports say, the company is planning on to launch the Nokia 2 in more than 100,000 stores across India as the Indian market is one of the important platforms every since its relaunch.
The new Noki 2 will hit the Indian market with three colour variants, which will be Black with black face and frame, Pewter White with white face and black frame, and Copper with black face and black back. You will able to watch these natures in the mid of November 2017.
Nokia 2: Price, Specification, Features-
- Nokia 2 has a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) LTPS display which comes with a Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 SoC, clocked with quad-core, 1.2GHz.
- The new Nokia 2 runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat and coupled with 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
- Nokia 2 comes with an 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and 5-megapixel secondary camera, selfie pointer.
- Nokia 2 sorts 8 GB of internal storage size, that can easily be expended up to 128 GB via microSD card.
- Nokia 2 come up with the latest Connectivity option includes, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS and also has FM radio with RDS.
- Nokia 2 is fulled by 4100mah for longer battery life.
Nokia 2 First Look-
The phone will hit the Indian market during Mid-November but the price tag of the phone is still yet to reveal. The company has only revealed the launch time and also the global average price of the phone which will be EUR 99. According to the assumption, the Nokia 2 will be set between $100-$150, so by this, the Indian price is fitted between 6000 to 7000 and it would be quite effective to build back that same old image that Nokia had in the past in Indian Nokia market. And maybe it will also affect the marketing of Xiaomi Redmi 4A and Moto C as the Nokia 2 come up with an ordinary price tag and with Nokia’s promise.