Samsung: Galaxy Tab Active 2 Review, Specifications, features, comparison: Another great news for the Samsung lovers that coming straight out of Samsung community. The Samsung market will be pleased by its latest Device called Galaxy Tab Active 2 by the end of the month. The company has launched its latest Galaxy Tab Active 2 and claims that it sports a feature like Bixby voice assistant, which is the most amazing feature of this Tablet.
This 8-inched rugged looking Tablet will hit the market by the end of this October 2017 in certain countries. The price of the Galaxy Tab Active 2 is still unrevealed but it is quite possible that the company will provide it with an exceptional price tag. So now let’s take a look at its specification and further special features.
Samsung: Galaxy Tab Active 2 Specifications and comparison!
- Galaxy Tab Active 2 sports a 8-inch TFT display panel (1280×800 pixels)
- Galaxy Tab Active 2 is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7880 SoC
- Galaxy Tab Active 2 comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage that can easily expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- Galaxy Tab Active 2 comes with an 8MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera/front camera
- The table is fuelled by a 4450mAh battery for better performance
- Galaxy Tab Active 2 runs Android 7.1 Nougat, supports LTE connectivity.
Samsung: Galaxy Tab Active features-
Other features: The Galaxy Tab Active 2 comes with an S Pen stylus and with a sensible display that can easily work even when you wearing a glove. This rugged body Tab has also a fingerprint sensor below the display that gives it a classy look over its heavy looks. Plus, the Tab is also IP68 rated, which means better protection against water, better performance against dust. The Galaxy Tab Active 2 is scheduled to launch at the end of this November in certain Market. For more upcoming news related to this device stay connect to us.