Kangana! Simran Review & Ratings, First day Box office collection: The movie Simran is an upcoming Indian comedy drama thriller which is scheduled to be released on 15th September 2017 in domestic and as well as overseas too. The story of the movie is all about the life of a 30-year Gujarati lady and what type of experience she faces after divorce. The movie is expected to create whole lots of buzz among the young youth of domestic.
The movie starring an ensemble star cast of Kangana Ranaut in lead roles along with Sohan Shah, Esha Tewari Pande, Aneesha Joshi, Manu Narayana, Rupinder Nagra and Usha Jerajani as supporting actors. The directory part of the movie was in hands of Hansal Mehta. The movie is produced by Bhushan Kumar and written by Apurva Asrani. The principal photography of the movie had started in the first week of March 2016, and now the first appearance of the film is all set to be release on 15th September in your near movie theaters.
Story plot: the storyline of the movie is based on the life of a 30-year-old Gujarati lady who life has been facing the experience as a bank robber. The life of Parul Patel (Kangana Ranaut) turned out to become a criminal after her divorce. The storyline of the movie is different from her last few milestones movies. And I am sure that the fan of Kangana Ranaut are eagerly waited to see her in a different role like this
- The story of the movie has a newness in it, that every movie watcher would love to see as soon as it released
- Although, Kangana is well known for the way she mold in every character this time it would be different for her and viewers are awaited to see her go
- The promotion of the movie went well
- After revealing the fact related to her dumb relationship on Aap Ki Adalat, she has formed many enemies in industry which might put an effect on the upcoming show of the movie
- The cinematography could have been done better
- The direction of the movie is average
Directed by: Hansal Mehta
Produced by: Bhushan Kumar
Casting: Kangana Ranaut, Sohan Shah, Esha Tewari Pande, Aneesha Joshi, Manu Narayana, Rupinder Nagra and Usha Jerajani
Music by: Sachin-Jigar
Release date: 15th September 2017