Premier League: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Live Score Updates | Prediction | Playing 11 | Live Full Match Commentary | Full broadcast details: The Second clash of Sunday is going to be held between Liverpool vs. Arsenal, the both teams are on their even matches which make it more exciting for the fans who are praying for their idol team winning. Check full Premier League Liverpool vs Arsenal match details, Live score, Written Updates and written commentary here.
Premier League Liverpool vs Arsenal Match Live on:
The live telecast of the match will appear at Sky Sports and Sky Sports Main you can watch every moment related to this clash on these two channels and in case you miss this live action on TV we are here to put every single update related to this face off.
finally, the clash is about to start. The both teams are in tunnel moving ahead to the ground, the crowd is cheering and supporting them. only some few minutes left to watch this clash at the moment.
- The both teams are playing well, the first goal attempt is registered by Aresanal but still, both teams haven’t done any goal
- moment of the match, finally the first goal has been done by Liverpool, the whole crowd is surfing all the way down and cheering Roberto Firmino for his amazing successful attempt
- Gary Neville is been doing a great commentary since the very first moment of the match
- still, the team Liverpool moving forward with confidence after attempting their first goal of this match at Anfield
- wow! an another goal has been done by team Liverpool and still the game is far away for a half time. the team seems unstoppable just after their first goal attempt
- Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane they both are now grabbing everybody attention at Anfield only two goal which is in the favour Liverpool is been done amazingly by both of them, now rest of the team member is surely about to find some motivation
- this first half of the match has arrived and the team Liverpool is on the top of the match with the score of 2-0
- now the Arsenal needs to work on a new strategy may be little bit change in their defending game even they may have to play the rest half of the match with the attacking strategy
- on the other side the team Liverpool moving gratefully to the victory with the score of 2-0 which is really a good score, and this score will seems really hard to chase if you only have a half and you want to win so as per calculation you need to do three goals in another half of the game but team Arsenal seems little bit confused about their defending skills, plus they have missed a chance to goal at the very first moment of the match now whats happening to make them think of that time
- first 45 minutes of the game has been taking over by team Liverpool in Favour, on the other side the best defender and midfielder “mane” and “salah” both seem unfit since the match was started, they both have missed so many chances but the whole team is appreciating their unsuccessful attempts
- what a game by Liverpool now the team is on their 3rd goal
- in sixty minutes of the game the team have done three goals in a row, now its all clear that the game is all in the favour of team Liverpool
The game will be played at Anfield on Sunday 27 August 2017
Liverpool vs Arsenal Match Timing According to India:
4:00 pm and 8:00pm(India)
Team news: Liverpool
Sources are saying that the Brazilian attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho chooses to stay out of the team, he is not playing due to a major back injury. The team manager Jurgen Klopp suggested him to take rest and prepare himself for next upcoming meetings.
Nathaniel Clyne(Defender) and Adam Lallana (Midfielder) they both are still absent but the Georgino Wijnaldum will be a part of this clash he finally got back from Holland this week. Also, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Emre Can they both will be seen on ground after getting suffered minor injuries in their previous clash against Hoffenheim
Team news: Arsenal
According to the officials, the defender Laurent Koscielny will be seen on ground against Liverpool, he has been banned for three matches but finally, he set out of charges
A lot of expectation on Alexis Sanchez because this clash is going to be his first match of this season while Chile International and Santi Cazorla are still absent due to major injuries.
Liver pool 11/10
Liverpool vs Arsenal Live Prediction Who will win the match?
If we take a look at their last eight meetings the both team are on the even scores of 4-4 so it is hard to predict according to their previous meetings. But I think there is a little advantage for team Liverpool because they are playing on their home ground plus they known for their attacking skills so it could be easy to perform that way for team Liverpool
I think only this factor will affect the score of Arsenal against Liverpool and this could be one greatest advantage for team Liverpool to set a victory against Arsenal.
So the prediction is set to be: 2-0
Liverpool vs Arsenal Playing 11 Details:
Liverpool Playing 11 (4-3-3): Minolet, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Emre Can, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Salah, Firmino, Mane
Cech, Holding, Kolasinac, Monreal, Bellerin, Xhaka, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sanchez, Lacazette, Ozil
Premier League: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Live Score Updates | Prediction | Playing 11 | Live Full Match Commentary | Full broadcast details! You can stay with us for more further information about this match and we are going to Live update you about the Liverpool vs Arsenal Match! Score and Goals.