Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus: Features, Specification, Leaked Pictures: Samsung is a not just a brand it’s a way of life for its lovers and every leaked information related to its upcoming phones always makes its users excited as ever. As you all know the Samsung has its own place in headlines whenever the company is about to launch its devices. As per information, Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) photos have been leaked on the internet and its look like next year the Samsung will please its market with its new Samsung Galaxy A8+.
Through the leaked images of new Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) on Weibo, we finally have an idea about the design of the new phone that unveiled most of the details about its appearance. well, as per the information, the Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) will arrive with model numbers SM-730. Check the full specification right below.
2018 Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus Specification, Features:
- The Samsung Galaxy A8+ sports a 5.7-inch AMOLED bezel-less infinity display with 2160×1080 resolution and the 18:9 aspect ratio
- The Samsung Galaxy A8+ is powered by Exynos 7885 processor.
- The phone has two variants, 4GB RAM and 32GB of Storage and 6GB RAM and 64GB model.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8+ sports a 16MP primary camera (rear camera) and 16MP front camera.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8+ is run by Android 7.1.1.
- It is fuelled by a 3600mAh battery.
- The phone also has Bluetooth 4.2, NFC.
According to the leaked photos, The phone will come with the Samsung’s Infinity Display in the midrange segment which has never been featured on any smartphones before. The leaked photo confirms that the new Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) sports a full-screen display and has a fingerprint scanner on the back side of the phone right below its camera. Apart from this, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A8+ has some other impressive features that will surely make you fall in love with it.