Samsung’s New Expensive Smart Flip Phone; Specifications, Features, Price in India Launch: Another good news for the Samsung smartphone lovers that coming staring out of Samsung community. During a launch event held in China, the Samsung revealed the first looks of their upcoming flip phone the W2018. The Samsung will please the smartphone market with this new smartphone that claims to come with a retro-inspired flip phone design. The launched date hasn’t unveiled yet but the phone will be available on the market real soon. Let’s take a look at the specification of the phone.
According to the latest updates, The new Flip phone the W2018 comes with a flagship specification and the phone’s camera is also a part of its real beauty as it has the world’s widest aperture ever inserted on a phone. well, there are many of Amazing features that cannot be found on any other smartphones. So lets what Samsungs has been producing this time.
Samsung W2018 Specifications, Features, Price-
The price of the phone is yet to reveal but it rumored that it comes with a rich price tag of $2000. According to this Indian price will approach the mark of Rs. 1,29,041(approx). The New flip Phone the W2018 also come with two color Variants which are expected to be Elegant Gold and Platinum. Check the full specification right below!
- The W2018 comes with a Dual Display setup, a 4.2-inch full HD AMOLED display with a Gorilla Glass 5 protector.
- The flip Phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor.
- The W2018 comes with 6GB of Storage, you can which is easily expandable up to 256GB via MemoryCard.
- The phone is run by Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- The W2018 sports a 12MP primary camera with f/1.5 aperture and a 5MP secondary camera for selfie killers.
The new flip phone “The W2018” comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The phone also comes with the voice-powered digital assistant named Bixby which is self-developed by the Samsung. Apart from this, the phone has a dual-SIM slot and its camera gives you sharp photos even in low light.